Picture of What do you like most about this company?

What do you like most about this company?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Micron

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Nimi Z.

Senior Pricing Analyst

My favorite thing about Micron is its people. From the beginning, I noticed the vast majority of Micron employees, across organizations and teams, are incredibly down-to-earth, professional, and collaborative. They bring enthusiasm to their work and are passionate about what they do. However, their approachability was most important to me when I was new to the company. I felt empowered to ask questions - so many questions! - as I learned the ropes. Beyond being easy to work with, this approachability also lends itself to relationship building. I've built friendships with people on my team as well as others whose jobs are completely unrelated to mine. I deeply value this sense of camaraderie and belonging in the Micron community. These friendships have supported me in achieving personal goals and also provide stability during tough times. Navigating the pandemic has highlighted how important it is to be able to lean on each other and I believe Micron's continued success is evidence that its people are its greatest asset.

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?