Picture of Central New York Boots on the Ground

Central New York Boots on the Ground

Picture of Tulika
9 responses

Additional information

I'm located in CNY, near Clay, and I am both a professor and student at Onondaga Community College. I feel I'm uniquely situated (both geographically and by background) to help Micron develop and nurture educational opportunities in the region. I know there are no jobs that are specifically designed for that purpose right now, but I think Micron would greatly benefit by having some "boots on the ground" in the area. I'm happy to share my resume and experience, and bend your ear about why Micron should initiate such a position. Thanks!

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

David B. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Talent Brand Program Manager

Hi David, please feel free to upload your resume in our careers section using our chat bot. It matches your resume with openings that are most suitable for you https://careers.micron.com/careers

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

David B.

Thanks, Tulika! I guess I'm not so much looking for an existing job but rather proposing a new position. Is that something Micron would entertain?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Hi David, I would absolutely encourage you to use the contact form (at the bottom) on the careers page with your query

David B.

Thank you! Hmmm...At the bottom of the page I get to through your link I see "recommended articles", but I don't see a contact form. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

At the extreme bottom you see a section with 5 topics aligned horizontally - News, Innovation, The last one says Contact Us

Picture of Liz M.

Liz M.

@David if you scroll up a little higher on the page there is a contact #: For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at [email protected] or 1-800-336-8918 (select option #3)

David B.

I see that link, Liz, thanks. I'm still not seeing the 5 topics that you mentioned Tulika. The recommended articles is at the very bottom of the page that opens from the link. Anyway, sorry for the confusion. I see that email address goes to HR. Is there an individual I could contact?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

David B.

That seems to be a page related to returns and warranties, and contacting Micron for questions about purchases.

Did you find this discussion helpful?