Picture of Legal Internship Opportunties

Legal Internship Opportunties

Picture of Caleb
1 response

Additional information

Hello, My name is Lukas Little and I am a law student at University of Idaho in Boise, ID. I am currently looking for a potential internship opportunity and am interested in the IP Patent and Technology law realm. I have an undergraduate bachelor's degree in biology as well as a minor in chemistry. I would be very interested in the possibility of getting in touch with someone from the legal department for any potential opportunities that may be available. Financial compensation is not important to me. I can provide my resume, writing sample, and references upon further inquiry. Thank you for taking the time to review me, Lukas

Lukas L. asked a question to Engineering & Science

Category: Internship

Date asked: Thursday, January 26, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, January 27, 2023

Picture of Caleb E.

Caleb E.

Organizational Management

Hi Lukas! I would encourage you to visit https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers and search for any opportunities there. If you find an opportunity that you are interested in, apply for it and work with the recruiting team. There are many topics on this site that provide advice on interviews and what the culture is like at Micron that should help prepare you for those meetings, and if you have any specific questions at any point you can discuss with your recruiter or come back here and ask for insider opinions. Best of luck!

Friday, January 27, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?