Picture of Can I apply for an internship on photolithography or general lithography concept

Can I apply for an internship on photolithography or general lithography concept

Picture of Melanie
1 response

Additional information

I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Utah. I am looking forward to improving my skill at a professional level in lithography in Summer 2022.

Amartya D. asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, September 9, 2021

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Manager, North America Talent Acquisition

Absolutely! We have internships with our photolithography each summer - they are typically titled "Process Development Engineer" for PhD level candidates.

Thursday, September 9, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
I am an electrical Engineer with about 1+ years of experience how do I apply for design related work?I am pursuing my PhD in photolithography (1st year). I want to join as a process design engineer . Any suggestions?What designation I should be looking to apply for jobs on the portal for sales support jobs related to online portal?How can i apply for internship?Would I be able to join as a Micron semiconductor with a Bsc Hotel Management degree?Are there any key words I should be using in my search for entry level engineering?I was wondering if you guys also offered Co-op internships during the fall or spring semester?Hey, I wanted to ask if there are any summer internship positions open for Materials science majors now?I am working for 18yrs in a semiconductor company as Manufacturing Technician and Product Engineer, Can i apply here?Would I be able to join as a Micron semiconductor with a PhD qualification in machine learning +mech engineering?Hi, i would like to know if any availability for internship for business administration degree student.I have a PhD in Chemistry in 2015. I want to apply at Micron. Do you have any advice to which roles should I apply?Can I start working on micron while serving notice period in previous organisation. What are the concequencesMy name is Damien. I am a sophomore in high school, and I was wondering if there was a wait list for internships?How can I get my resume to have more visibility aside from just uploading it on the application portal?