Picture of Would I be able to join as a Micron semiconductor with a Bsc Hotel Management degree?

Would I be able to join as a Micron semiconductor with a Bsc Hotel Management degree?

Picture of Melanie
Picture of Mohamed
28 responses

Additional information

I have completed a Bsc Hotel Management degree and I'm holding on a pass. I am interested in Micron operator jobs.

Mohamed A. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from North America and EMEA to Micron

Category: Application issues

Date asked: Thursday, January 13, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 13, 2022

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Manager, North America Talent Acquisition

Where are you currently located?

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

Right now I'm in Singapore mam. Currently, I'm holding on a pass

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

We are going to be having a live chat with our team in Singapore on February 28th, it may be worth joining that to learn more about opportunities!

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

I know about the micron company mam, One of the best MNC... Whole over the world... What is the process of Joining your company mam?

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

To be considered you will first need to apply online, https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers. All of our open roles are posted here

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

If you upload your resume here our AI system will match your skills and experience with our current open roles

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

I have already applied so many times mam. That's why I want to know about the details because my qualifications is a BSc degree in hotel management and I was wondering if I can still apply with my degree.

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

Hi Mohamed. You know, looking for a job is also a matter of timing...right now we do have some openings, but we will have new positions next week, next month and so on. Maybe right now we do not have any suitable positions, but I would recommend you to keep an eye open and keep checking for the right opportunity!

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

Ok sure sir, thank you. Which websites can I find the openings on? I have been waiting for over 40 days since I applied and still have not heard anything on the HR side or micron side.

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

You are very welcome! please, check this site once in a while...all our openings are posted here https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

Ok can I let u knw sir one more thing usually they hire work permit holder's. But I'm a s pss holder

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

If the interview process is successful and you get hired Micron will provide you a working visa for the region you will work from. Where are you based?

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?