Picture of I want to apply at Micron and will need a visa? Does Micron sponsor visas for their employees?

I want to apply at Micron and will need a visa? Does Micron sponsor visas for their employees?

Picture of Amberley
2 responses

Additional information

I graduated with a PhD in Chemistry from Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge) in 2015. My research was mainly focused on fabricating Thin Films using various lithography techniques and using scanning probe microscopies to study and understand relationships between the effect of external stimuli on the properties of the inorganic-organic hybrid nanostructures. I had a long break of 7 years after my graduation and was a homemaker to take care of my kid. I want to apply at Micron. Do you have any advice to which roles should I apply?

Shalaka K. asked a question to Amberley J.

Category: Visas

Date asked: Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Picture of Amberley J.

Amberley J.

Sr. Manager

Hi! Micron does offer immigration sponsorship. We have generous immigration benefits and offer sponsorship at our various Micron offices across the globe. We work with an outside law firm to secure the work authorization; however, we are proud to have a dedicated in house immigration team that consists of five SMEs in immigration.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Shalaka K.

Thanks a bunch for the prompt reply!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?