Picture of Are visa sponsorships given to the candidates? and how about the work culture at micron

Are visa sponsorships given to the candidates? and how about the work culture at micron

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Additional information

position to be applied:DRAM Product Engineer - DFT

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Date asked: Saturday, November 6, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hello! Yes Micron does sponsor international candidates if an offer is extended. I would recommend you check with your recruiter if you have specific questions about the visa sponsorship process, etc. In regards to the work culture at Micron, I would say that it is an excellent company work culture! Micron puts an emphasis on work life balance and helps to provide employees time to take care of themselves. We have excellent programs which encourage a healthy lifestyle both physically and emotionally. In the workplace, I find that I look forward to getting to be on site with my peers as they people I enjoy being around. We get a lot of work done but still have fun while doing it! We work in collaborative groups regularly, even when we are working from home due to COVID restrictions. I personally find Micron's work culture very engaging!! Best of luck in your application!! Mattie

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?