Picture of What's the culture at Micron like in terms of diversity?

What's the culture at Micron like in terms of diversity?

Picture of Marco
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Micron

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Nimi Z.

Senior Pricing Analyst

I've been impressed by Micron's truly global culture. Diversity is embraced and not limited to cultures within the US but expands to cultures around the world. As an American citizen who is half Malay and grew up in Malaysia, I identify as a world citizen and am proud that Micron sets up its employees to be world citizens through frequent collaboration across geographies. Additionally, I've found that even US-based teams have international representation and it makes getting to know team members that much more engaging. I've also been encouraged by the number of women in technical and business leadership positions I've had the privilege to connect with. Although the tech industry is still predominantly male, there is an increasing number of women rising into leadership across Micron and many mentorship opportunities for women who are early in their careers, like myself.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

At Micron, diversity is not just a buzzword; it's a fundamental aspect of our culture. We embrace diversity in all its forms, including gender, ethnicity, age, background, and perspective. Our company culture is built on the understanding that diverse teams drive innovation and creativity. Micron fosters an inclusive environment where every individual feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. We recognize that diversity and inclusion go hand in hand. That's why we are committed to creating a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities for growth and advancement. From our recruitment processes to our leadership development programs, we strive to ensure that diversity is woven into every aspect of our organization. At Micron, diversity is not just a goal; it's a journey. We continually seek to improve and evolve, listening to the voices of our employees and taking action to create a more inclusive workplace. By embracing diversity, we not only enrich our company culture but also drive better business outcomes.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?