Picture of What are the most popular soft skills at Micron?

What are the most popular soft skills at Micron?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Joseph C. asked a question to Strategy, Consulting & Management

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, August 8, 2022

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hello Joseph, I would say one of the most necessary and popular soft skills at Micron is communication, particularly in that of being able to communicate data properly. We have A LOT of data at micron so being able to appropriately sift through that, pick out the important items, and effectively convey the meaning of that data to a broad group of individuals is essential. Many times I have to communicate my data to a group which has no prior experience with the data or tools I'm presenting to them, so being able to speak to different knowledge levels is very important as well. We communicate heavily over Teams, email, and Zoom meetings as well. Good communication across all styles and platforms is critical. Innovation and flexibility are also important in such a high paced environment. Sometimes we have so much going on that our priorities have to change or we have to come up with innovative solutions to make things work in the moment. Having flexibility is key to being able to move forward with projects and solutions. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Mattie

Monday, August 8, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?