Picture of Hello Melanie, what stands out to you most about the ideal candidates at Micron?

Hello Melanie, what stands out to you most about the ideal candidates at Micron?

Picture of Melanie
Picture of Kemish
2 responses

Additional information

I have submitted numerous applications and I wanted to see if there was anything else I could do to stand out compared to all the other applicants that have applied. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Kemish L. asked a question to Melanie L.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Saturday, February 26, 2022

Last reviewed: Sunday, February 27, 2022

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Manager, North America Talent Acquisition

Beyond technical knowledge that managers will be looking for, we are always looking for candidates that are eager to learn and collaborate! In our industry, those that stay genuinely curious about the technical challenges that they are facing every single day never get board. We also have projects that span across different teams, and different countries, so team members that collaborate well typically enjoy their roles much more!

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Picture of Kemish L.

Kemish L.

Thank you for getting back to me. I agree that it's important to always be willing to learn more and to be a team player and also a contributor. I am eager to grow my experience in the industry and also my connections with others. I love Micron’s mission statement and purpose, to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. I really would love to contribute to the growth of this incredible institution and learn from many experienced and hard working individuals.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?