Picture of From law enforcement to technical recruiting, what experiences influenced your talent acquisition approach at Micron?

From law enforcement to technical recruiting, what experiences influenced your talent acquisition approach at Micron?

Picture of Tricia
1 response

Kritika J. asked a question to Tricia W.

Date asked: Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 26, 2023

Picture of Tricia W.

Tricia W.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Hi Kritika, thank you for the inquiry. I would say it's a collective of previous experiences, from law enforcement (serve, support, protect, how to deal with conflict) to my first recruiting role (listening more instead of talking, being responsive to candidates, customer facing) and varying industries (I pivoted for 4 years and was a Dentist Recruiter, before returning back to the semiconductor industry), have influenced my approach as a Talent Advisor here at Micron. Every role and experience I learned something new that I was able to take with me, so I guess for me I love to learn new things, asking questions, (being aggressively curious :-)) and open to new or different opportunities that I have may have never thought of. It's all shaped the Talent Advisor I am today.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?