Picture of I am an electrical Engineer with about 1+ years of experience how do I apply for design related work?

I am an electrical Engineer with about 1+ years of experience how do I apply for design related work?

Picture of Mattie
Picture of Melanie
2 responses

Anish V. asked a question to Engineering & Science

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Sunday, June 6, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, June 11, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hi Anish, I would recommend getting on Micron's website and finding some design engineer and electrical engineer related job listings. Apply for these and that should help get your foot in the door at Micron. Even if the job is not initially design, it is really easy to move around at Micron. And, in fact, it can be extremely beneficial to get to know other areas, so don't hold back from applying for roles that aren't quite design related. Melanie L. may have some better information on the application process and things to look out for when applying for a job here at Micron. I wish you the best of luck in the application process! Please reach out if you have any other questions. Mattie

Friday, June 11, 2021

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Manager, North America Talent Acquisition

Hi Anish - Mattie said it perfectly! Sometimes even looking at our Design postings and learning about what they are looking for in candidates can help you with tailoring your experience if you decide to wait a bit to apply. Make sure that your resume highlights the courses, projects, experience you have that are related to the design area. As Mattie noted - we have great internal mobility so even if you don't land in design to start, it will always be an option down the road!

Friday, June 11, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?