Picture of Hello mam, I am Ranjitha. I have been certified in Java Full Stack. I am fresher looking for openings in development.

Hello mam, I am Ranjitha. I have been certified in Java Full Stack. I am fresher looking for openings in development.

Picture of Kamille
1 response

Ranjitha V. asked a question to Kamille G.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Picture of Kamille G.

Kamille G.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Our University Recruitment team handles all of the openings for new college graduates who are entering the workforce. I'd recommend that you network with these recruiters on LinkedIn. Look to connect with University Recruiters who are currently working at Micron, and make an introduction. While you're on LinkedIn, try connecting with other full stack developers at Micron too. When looking for a new position, networking is key! Next, you need to understand how your skillset translates to the roles that we currently have open or that we have hired for in the past. One way to start this search, is to look at our current openings. Next, you need to make sure that your resume highlights the skills that you have acquired as they relate to the job opportunity that you are applying to. This helps you to stand out against the crowd. Once you are ready to apply to a position, be sure to apply to all roles that are a good match to your skillset.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?