Picture of Tricia, I'm interested in these two open SW Engineer roles: 1) ID: JR34936 2) ID: JR34753

Tricia, I'm interested in these two open SW Engineer roles: 1) ID: JR34936 2) ID: JR34753

Picture of Tricia
1 response

Additional information

Tricia, I'm experienced in working across the stack: most recently as a Python backend engineer where I wrote automated integration tests with Pytest and Selenium, performed bug fixes, and pushed production code. Prior to that as a freelance full-stack developer on the MERN stack, I designed, developed, and continue to maintain a platform that enabled my customer to transition managing all her business transactions from paper & pen to digital. Here's the live link of the product she's been using for the past 1.5 years: https://salon-mvp.up.railway.app I am available to hop on a call this week: Wednesday 10:30am-2pm, Thursday 12:30-2pm, Friday 1:30-4pm, all in PST. Looking forward to connect - feel free to reach out by email, phone, or LinkedIn Yan Brunshteyn 510-599-6819 [email protected] LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yan-brunshteyn-60b14b14/

Yan B. asked a question to Tricia W.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Picture of Tricia W.

Tricia W.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Hi Yan, The above mentioned roles are internships for our Boise, ID location. Happy to connect with you on Linkedin for future opportunities. thanks for reaching out!

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?