Picture of Why did my application for the job JR33515 got rejected although my profile is completely matched the requirements?

Why did my application for the job JR33515 got rejected although my profile is completely matched the requirements?

Picture of Kamille
1 response

Additional information

Hi, this is Farhana Afrin. I was very hopeful to be called up for an interview for the job "JR33515", but I got an auto-rejection email. I was wondering if there's anything wrong with my application that I am getting auto-rejected or if I was rejected after a review from a person. For all the posts I applied for in Micron, I am getting these rejection emails. I am very frustrated. Can you please go through my application and let me know what's wrong I am doing? My email is [email protected]. Please reply to me back.

Farhana A. asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Picture of Kamille G.

Kamille G.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Thank you for reaching out. Our internships are highly competitive, and we generally see several hundred applicants for each open position. To make sure that you stand apart from the crowd, make sure your resume highlights the specific skills you have acquired in your studies that are relevant to the role you for which you have applied. Next, be sure to network with our University Relations team on social media so that you can stay up to date on new opportunities as they come available. Finally, if you know someone within Micron, ask for a recommendation.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?