Picture of How can I get my resume to have more visibility aside from just uploading it on the application portal?

How can I get my resume to have more visibility aside from just uploading it on the application portal?

Picture of Tricia
1 response

Additional information

I'm a ChE Master's student with research experience working on thin films and have grad-level coursework and lab experience working on the semiconductor fab process and MEMs characterization. I'm working towards a position at a semiconductor leader like Micron and would love to know how I can get my resume to stand out. Additionally, I was wondering how I can contact the recruiters for certain positions if it hasn't been listed on the website. Thank you!

Vandana P. asked a question to Tricia W.

Category: Application support

Date asked: Monday, April 3, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Picture of Tricia W.

Tricia W.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Hi Vandana, Thank you for your question and future interest in Micron! If you see a position that piques your interest, make sure you align your resume against the specific job functions, to help your resume stand out from the crowd. I'd be happy to connect with you on LinkedIn to discuss further: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tricia-woodley-5788942/.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?