Picture of I wanted to know whether there are any openings for Embedded Software Intern?

I wanted to know whether there are any openings for Embedded Software Intern?

Picture of Marco
8 responses

Mukta D. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from North America and EMEA to Micron

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Thursday, January 13, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 13, 2022

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Marketing

Hi Mukta, where are you located?

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Mukta D.

Boulder, Colorado I am looking for position in United States

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Manager, North America Talent Acquisition

Hi Mukta - we will have a few embedded software roles available throughout the year in the US. Have you searched online recently to see if any are open?

Mukta D.

I just searched but I was looking only at internships right now for summer 22 or fall 22 But would like to apply for Embedded software engineer position at Micron when I graduate in Dec'22

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

Check these roles out online (you can search via these numbers): JR7459, JR7463, JR12193. These are likely the closest to what you are looking for that we have remaining for this summer.

Mukta D.

Thank you so much I will apply to the one where my profile fits the most. Do you have full-time job openings for December/January intake?

Picture of Melanie L.

Melanie L.

We likely will - they wouldn't be open or posted now since it is almost a year away. I would recommend checking back online about 4 - 6 months out from your graduation date

Mukta D.

Thanks, will do that.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?