Picture of How can I find out if a remote position is legit with your company before sending any personal information via email?

How can I find out if a remote position is legit with your company before sending any personal information via email?

Picture of Kamille
3 responses

Cassandra G. asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Application support

Date asked: Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Picture of Kamille G.

Kamille G.

Sr. Technical Recruiter

All of our open positions are listed on our careers page at: https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers. You should be able to reference the position that you were contacted about using that website. Secondly, you could also cross reference the name of the recruiter who reached out to you on LinkedIn. Lastly, you could also check out whether or not the email was sent to you via an @micron.com email handle. To keep your personal information safe online, do your due diligence, and if it just doesn't feel right, don't share your personal information. If you're working with a legitimate recruiter at Micron, they should always include their contact information, which you could easily cross reference on the web. Hope that helps!

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Cassandra G.

That was very helpful! I did attempt to find the person on LinkedIn but could not and because I didn't receive any contact information such as the phone number, I was very hesitant. The only information I got was an email from Sarah Dobberman with no address or phone number and the email address is [email protected].

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Anonymous

I received a phone call saying they were from Micron and set up a interview on Zoom, thern proceeded to ask me for $500 for equipment used in my home, as soon as i saod no, i got fired! Stella Mccartney was who the offer letter was from and Alfred Williams was the Head of the Hiring department........i really hope this isnt your company because they were VERY unprofessional!! Be aware people

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?