Picture of How do you work in a team in your job?

How do you work in a team in your job?

1 response

Additional information

We need to discuss to our team members and the then we need to friendship environment to our team and need to hardwork then u can achieve ur target easyley

Anonymous asked a question to Strategy, Consulting & Management

Category: Work experience

Date asked: Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Nimi Z.

Senior Pricing Analyst

Since my work is project based, I function like a consultant and have to be a team player in two contexts: first, as a member of my direct team, and second, as a member of my project teams. My direct team has a weekly sync and meetings as needed to review progress towards our objectives. Then, as a project team leader, I work with cross-functional teams and at the beginning of each project we establish roles & responsibilities, how we'll collaborate, and how frequently we'll need to meet until the project concludes. In terms of execution, Micron utilizes a variety of collaboration tools - Teams for IM and phone calls, Zoom for meetings, Sharepoint for file-sharing and document collaboration, Jira for project tracking, and so on. I've been working from home since the pandemic began and it seems like most Micron employees, like myself, have become virtual-savvy. Maintaining team rapport is important and we put extra effort into scheduling personal-professional catch-ups since we aren't going to run into each other in the hallway. Working as part of a team isn't just turning in deliverables by the deadline, but also taking time to acknowledge your teammates and letting them know you value them.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?