Picture of What is the work environment like?

What is the work environment like?

Picture of Violet
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Violet G.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, April 9, 2021

Picture of Violet G.

Violet G.

Product Engineer

I would describe Micron's work environment as collaborative, fun, and challenging. Collaboration is a key part of my day to day work. I often have to work with other teams to find solutions to new problems. Collaboration is strongly encouraged across different teams and within teams. We also get to participate in fun events like picnics or outings with our teams and other teams that help us build relationships with each other and celebrate all of the work we do and our successes. I also use challenging to describe the work environment in the sense that there are always new challenges coming in that give you opportunities to learn and grow. The amount of challenges that come with working on cutting edge technologies provide new opportunities to learn and grow every day, so I don't really experience boredom at work since there is always something new to work on or learn about. At Micron you often hear people say they learn something new everyday, and it's true due to the different challenges we encounter everyday.

Friday, April 9, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?