Picture of What is your relationship like with your colleagues and team?

What is your relationship like with your colleagues and team?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

My relationship with my peers and team is very close. We regularly are chatting through Teams, email, and in person. When we are not working from home due to Covid, we are regularly having conversations and discussions about work and how to resolve troubleshooting problems, but we also make time to check in with each other and get to know one another outside of work. We get a lot done at work through teamwork and group discussions and it has been helpful for many problems I have run into. We also regularly work across other groups. We work with different areas and different teams within our area to come to quick resolutions. It has been nice to get to know the other areas and gain connections throughout the company. Outside of work, we have groups for just about everything! Groups that go skiing, rafting, hiking, etc. together. We have team get togethers when Covid permits. I would say that the teams and groups here at Micron are very close knit and help you feel right at home even when you first join the company!

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?