Picture of What do you expect from your future colleagues who might join your team?

What do you expect from your future colleagues who might join your team?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

As an engineer, one thing that I expect from my colleagues is that they are able to appropriately communicate. This is one of the biggest factors to people being successful in the work place. If you can properly communicate your data, your plans, experiments, etc. then you will be significantly more successful and will work better with others. I frequently have to put tasks in for the shift teams to complete over night. If I am not able to properly communicate my instructions, we will be left several hours behind. Progress hinges on good communication, especially in an industry that is so rapidly changing. I also expect my future colleagues to adhere to the Micron values, those being: People, Tenacity, Innovation, Collaboration and Customer Focus. These are applicable to any job at Micron and they help each and every one of us work better together, with both our customers and with our peers. I am proud to be a part of a company who cares so much about their employees, the community and the environment. I would hope that my future colleagues would have a similar sentiment.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?