Picture of How is this company different to your expectations before joining?

How is this company different to your expectations before joining?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

As a technology company, I expected that Micron would be focused on product, focused on advancement, and focused on high levels of engineering. While all of these expectations were and are still true, Micron has so many other focuses which I didn't expect. Micron puts high emphasis on their people. I did not expect that a technology company would provide so many resources for their employees to ensure they are satisfied. Micron also has a strong emphasis on the environment and sustainability. As a large scale production facility, I wasn't sure how this would play into the structure of the company. I am pleased that Micron drives such important work towards keeping the environment in a sustainable place. Micron has also provided me many mentors and friends. I am thankful for the people at Micron. While I didn't know what to expect in terms of people, I am excited to say that it has exceeded any expectation I could have had. I look forward to coming to work and seeing my peers. I have also learned so much about leadership, engineering, and other life advice through my mentors here at Micron.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?