Picture of How did this company support your career growth?

How did this company support your career growth?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Micron

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Nimi Z.

Senior Pricing Analyst

I wanted to pivot from a career in startups to a corporate role, so I did a summer internship with Micron while getting my Master of Business Administration (MBA). Overall, the internship program is invaluable for candidates who are interested in career growth and applying new skillsets. For me, it was an opportunity to use skills I gained during my MBA. When I joined as an intern, my work started with a well-defined project. I formed a cross-functional team, led meetings, and implemented Six Sigma principles. After joining full-time , I've continued to grow this process improvement role by taking on more complex projects and consistently receive leadership support to pursue my career goals, whether that's people management, deepening my technical skills, or trying something completely new. Micron is dedicated to supporting each individual's career growth through a broad range of opportunities, so I'm incredibly grateful for the expansion I first experienced when I joined and the many growth opportunities ahead.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?