Picture of What are some of the ways people from your industry are making a difference in the world?

What are some of the ways people from your industry are making a difference in the world?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Abigail Q. asked a question to Engineering & Science

Date asked: Thursday, May 6, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, May 6, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Micron is constantly developing top memory to be utilized in some of the coolest functions. Whether that be your phone, your car, your medical devices and so much more. Micron has a hand in so many amazing advancements in all of our lives. Micron is also one of the top patent holders in the United States which just goes to show how incredible our innovation is. Micron and our employees make a difference in our communities regularly. We hold workshops to promote women and girls in technology, we volunteer in our communities, and Micron frequently has 2:1 matches for donations that we make. We get 16 hours of paid volunteer time each year so we can give back to our communities. Micron also has incredible sustainability goals specific to reducing use of emissions, energy, and water, and reducing our waste. Micron drives innovation and tenacity which I believe helps our employees make a difference every day. There is always something fascinating happening in the cubes at Micron and I think it's really cool that I get to work with such talented people! I love working for a company that supports my creativity and drives innovation to make a difference in the world and people's lives daily.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?