Picture of What do you think is unique about working here?

What do you think is unique about working here?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

I think there are several things that make working at Micron unique. One of them being their focus on the individuals who work here. Micron certainly puts on emphasis on our well-being and our satisfaction at work and at home. I appreciate the many things our company does to help support me. This includes plenty of time off, on-site gyms, on-site health care, and their general focus on employees. I also think that our collaboration across the world makes us unique. My peers and I are constantly working with individuals from Singapore, Japan, California, etc. It is cool to see this kind of collaboration and tenacity every day and it has been really great to get to know other people and other cultures. Lastly, this might be more general to the tech sector, but Micron's pace is another unique factor. We are continuously improving and creating new processes, steps, parts, etc. It is fun to come into work and have something new to work on almost everyday. As someone who often gets bored, this job has certainly been a great fit for me. I can say I have never gotten bored in the 5 years I've worked here. Please let me know if you have other questions or want me to expand on anything here. I'm happy to help! Mattie

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?