Picture of What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Mohamed A. asked a question to Strategy, Consulting & Management

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 13, 2022

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hello! I would say there are many advantages to working at Micron. First of all being our benefits. We get great medical, dental, eye insurance coverage and there are several different options so that you can find a plan that works best for you and your dependents. On top of these typical benefits, Micron offers many opportunities to improve your health, both physical and mental. We get free access to apps and programs to help improve our physical health such as 2 gyms on site (in Boise), access to Virgin Pulse (a physical health app), a free meditation app, etc. Micron is constantly encouraging us to take focus on ourselves when we need. Our time off program has also been really great. I find that I have more than enough time off to do everything I want to do outside of work and still have days leftover at the end of the year. During the pandemic, Micron even gave our employees 2 mental health days to take as needed as it was a stressful year. I really appreciate how much Micron focuses on employee satisfaction, mental health, and overall wellbeing. Mattie

Thursday, January 13, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?