Picture of What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

Picture of Jacob
Picture of Mohamed
4 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Jacob M.

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Friday, March 26, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, May 26, 2022

Picture of Jacob M.

Jacob M.

Product Engineer

There are a lot of positives to working at Micron, but as a recent college graduate, I think one of the advantages that I have noticed and enjoyed the most thus-far has been how friendly the company culture is. I don't have a wealth of professional experience to draw from, but I felt really comfortable around my team almost immediately, and I was introduced to dozens of my other coworkers in the first few weeks who I know that I can reach out to with questions related to both work and our personal lives. I was not expecting to feel like I fit-in so quickly, and I think because I did, I have been able to fall into my role within my team much more quickly than I could have predicted.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

Good future for we are working micron we can study also and we are achieve our future dreams everything micron is good environment to working also micron good beifits provide for our staffs

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Picture of Mohamed A.

Mohamed A.

Hi good morning when can I get interview from Singapore team can I let u know and we need to prepare anything

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Picture of Natalie N.

Natalie N.

University Recruiter

Work/life balance! For a global company, they really know how to put their people first! I also love the opportunity for advancement in my career field!

Thursday, May 26, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?