Picture of What’s the best thing that happened at work this week?

What’s the best thing that happened at work this week?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 1, 2021

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

One great thing that happened this week at work was getting certified in RPA programming - Robotic Processing Automation. I don't consider myself to be hugely knowledgeable in computer programming or automation, but Micron has pushed me to move out of my comfort zone. I never would have imagined that I would get a certification in a programming platform, but here I am!! And I am so excited to put this new knowledge to use and increase efficiency and productivity here at Micron. One of my favorite things about working at Micron is all the opportunities that are provided to us! We are encouraged to pursue education opportunities whether that be higher education with Masters/PhD programs, internal development opportunities, or other external programs. My desire to continually learn new things is easily fulfilled here at Micron. We also have a lot more of our employees coming back on site this week for the first time since the pandemic began. I've been working on site the whole time, but it is exciting to have more of my peers coming back. Collaboration is a huge part of my job so it is nice to be able to be face-to-face with my peers. We have great relationships within the teams at Micron, so it is exciting to catch back up with everyone and see other faces!

Thursday, July 1, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?