Picture of Can you describe a typical day in your role?

Can you describe a typical day in your role?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Micron

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Thursday, March 25, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Nimi Z.

Senior Pricing Analyst

My role is dynamic, which means my schedule depends on the stage of my projects. For example, if I'm kicking off a project then my schedule for the week is going to be full of one-on-ones with process users and stakeholders. The beginning of projects are usually busy as I build a charter to clearly define the problem statement, objectives, success metrics, and stakeholder groups. Once these project management fundamentals are established, my schedule turns towards task force meetings, process mapping and ownership alignment with key stakeholders. When a final solution is reached, the next phase is technical development which is done by the appropriate team. During development, I provide change communication to the stakeholder groups - basically giving them a countdown to "go live". As "go live" approaches, I coordinate training sessions to make sure stakeholders know what to expect and who to contact with technical questions. Then, after "go live", I'll monitor key metrics to evaluate whether the process improvements were successful and make decisions going forward from there.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?