Picture of Could you kindly outline the crucial skills expected from new graduates in Data Analyst/Engineer roles?

Could you kindly outline the crucial skills expected from new graduates in Data Analyst/Engineer roles?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Additional information

I'm a Data Science graduate student at Indiana University Bloomington. I'm keen on joining Micron as a Data Analyst/Engineer after my May 2024 graduation. Could you kindly outline the crucial skills expected from new graduates in these roles? I'm enthusiastic about aligning my abilities and making a meaningful impact.

Naga Manohar Y. asked a question to Kate B.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Friday, September 29, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, January 19, 2024

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hello, my best advice for this question is to find some roles that you are interested in and look at the job descriptions. These will outline exactly what those types of roles are looking for and will point you in the right direction. Some specific skills that I look for in process engineers when I hire is troubleshooting skills, ability to work on a team, knowledge of statistics/statistical process control, communication skills, and of course the education background/experience.

Friday, January 19, 2024

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?