Picture of I would like to know about hiring process and career opportunity at Micron. I appreciate your patience. Thanks & Regards

I would like to know about hiring process and career opportunity at Micron. I appreciate your patience. Thanks & Regards

Picture of Paisley
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Revanth Kumar B. asked a question to Kate B.

Category: Application process

Date asked: Sunday, January 14, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, February 23, 2024

Picture of Paisley Z.

Paisley Z.

Process Engineer

Hi Revanth! Thank you for your interest in working at Micron. We have plenty of opportunities available at this time. Simply go to micron.com/careers, click on Search Current Jobs, type in search keywords or preferred location if you like, and you will see all the open postings which are accepting applications. This site also has a feature where you can upload your resume and it will search for job postings that match your experience, so you can more easily find positions that you would be a good candidate for. After you apply to a position, a recruiter will reach out to you to schedule an interview based on your qualifications. You will then typically meet with the hiring manager and a small panel for an interview, and may be contacted for a 2nd round interview after that. If you are offered a position, there are plenty of career growth opportunities at Micron, including extensive on-the-job training, career development plans tailored to your job role, and mentoring through our employee resource groups! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any more questions about working at Micron or the application process!

Friday, February 23, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?