Picture of Are Micron sponsoring any work VISAs in their currently available positions (I have a BEng. Industrial Engineering)

Are Micron sponsoring any work VISAs in their currently available positions (I have a BEng. Industrial Engineering)

Picture of Amberley
Picture of James Nathan
4 responses

Additional information

I am a South African Citizen with three years experience ranging across three departments of a business. These three areas were sustainability analysis, manufacturing/supply chain/customer service, and my current role is a supply chain analyst. I have applied for multiple positions currently available, as I would love to work for Micron.

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

James Nathan M. asked a question to United States

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Thursday, January 4, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 4, 2024

Picture of Amberley J.

Amberley J.

Sr. Manager

Hi, Micron regularly sponsors work visas. We have a robust immigration program with excellent benefits.

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Picture of James Nathan M.

James Nathan M.

Hi Amberley. Thank you for your response! Do you have any tips and/tricks for someone such as myself? I have been applying for many positions at Micron mainly focused at the Boise location.

Picture of Amberley J.

Amberley J.

Sr. Manager

Hi James, Keep applying for positions that are of interest to you. We have a great Talent Aquisition Team.

Picture of James Nathan M.

James Nathan M.

Hi Amberley. Is there a way in which I can find out whether Micron has decided to not move forward with my application - as per the some of the application feedback I have received - due to the necessity for sponsorship or rather due to my experience/qualification? This would really help me understand what Micron are looking for in the roles I have received feedback on.

Did you find this discussion helpful?