Picture of What makes your organization stand out amongst the competition?

What makes your organization stand out amongst the competition?

Picture of Mattie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Caleb E.

Category: Application Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Hello, In my opinion, Micron's work life balance, focus on the environment and drive to give back to the surrounding communities makes Micron stand out amongst competition. Micron is an excellent semiconductor company as seen by our history, so these are some of the things that might not be as easily researched. From discussing with peers at other organizations, I have come to value my work life balance that Micron affords us. We are constantly working to improve our processes to have less of an environmental impact and we have very ambitious goals for reducing our environmental impact over the next 10 years. This is something that is extremely important to me both as an employee and as an individual. Lastly, I greatly appreciate how much Micron gives back to the communities we work in. We have many monetary donation drives, we work at food banks, we fill backpacks for school children to use throughout the year, we tutor and put on STEM camps, the list goes on! I think it is truly awesome being a part of a company that gives back so much! Mattie

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?