Picture of What are the 3 top qualities required to succeed in your role?

What are the 3 top qualities required to succeed in your role?

Picture of Erika
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Erika M.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 7, 2021

Picture of Erika M.

Erika M.

mNAND FW Engineer

In my opinion, some of three most useful qualities in my role are: - Be collaborative. Collaboration is a must for any team work, indeed it is also one of recognized Micron values. Teamwork is the basis of my work. There is a set of shared deliverables that can be successfully reached thanks to a good level of collaboration into the team. Collaborative people are the heart of a well-functioning and well-balanced team, focused on team growth in order to achieve team goals. - Be tenacious. Tenacity is another important Micron value. Tenacity is helpful to reach your set of goals, above all long-term ones. In my role, it could be needed to face obstacles or to overcome some issues. Tenacious people are able to turn a problem into an opportunity to train and gain experience. - Be self-aware. Self-awareness in the workplace has significant advantages. In my work it is important to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. It's all a matter of understanding which of your strengths you can benefit from, and recognize your weak points in order to build an improvement path aimed to grow in your role.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?