Picture of How does the company aid in career growth?

How does the company aid in career growth?

Picture of Mattie
8 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Aishwarya S. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Micron offers an immense amount of opportunities for growth. Dependent on your desired area for growth, there are different opportunities. We have a great data science program for all employees, Micron Leadership Accelerated for leaders, and education assistance for all team members as well

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Aishwarya S.

That is great. Apart from this, what does working at Micron look like for an MBA graduate? Could provide insight about company culture?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Talent Brand Program Manager

I am an MBA graduate myself - I took marketing roles in my initial years and at Micron I am taking care of TA branding. Depending on which role & position you are working on, you get to learn as you grow in the company.

Aishwarya S.

Thank you so much, Tulika That is informative. If you don't mind, could you elaborate on how you secured this opportunity after your MBA? I am doing my MBA at Rice with a concentration in strategy and marketing. I have 5+ years of experience in tech and marketing. Your advice at this phase of life would be quite valuable.

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

I started off as marketing trainee, then as senior marketing executive, senior analyst and now in Micron as Program Manager. Enjoy the growth and learn during the process. As different times you have to embrace new tools & technologies that are relevant for your current role. DO not be afriad to learn it.

Aishwarya S.

That is impressive. Thanks for the advice. Here is a bit about me: I'm Aishwarya Sharma, an MBA candidate with a rich background in computer science and marketing, specializing in tech-driven strategy. My experiences range from managing over 1,000 businesses for a government project to spearheading strategic initiatives at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Passionate about solving complex problems and leveraging technology for business innovation, I've proven my ability to drive operational efficiencies and strategic growth. Eager to bring my blend of technical expertise, strategic insight, and a continuous learning mindset to Micron, I'm looking forward to contributing to your team's success. Do you have any recommendations for what kind of role at Micron would be a good fit for me?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Please use the careers site to apply for our open positions. Also you can use our smart feature where you can upload your resume and it gets matched to relevant positions https://careers.micron.com/careers

Aishwarya S.

Thank you. I will definitely check it out.

Did you find this discussion helpful?