Picture of What's the culture in terms of diversity?

What's the culture in terms of diversity?

Picture of Mattie
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Mattie C.

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Picture of Mattie C.

Mattie C.

Facilities Water Services Manager

Micron does a great job promoting diversity here! We have numerous employee resource groups (ERGs) which celebrate the different cultures present at Micron. In these ERGs we have individuals that are part of that culture and allies alike who come together to better understand how to engage and support those in that culture, as well as to bring a better perspective to Micron. Our Employee Resource Groups include: AAPIN  Asian American and Pacific Islander Network BEN  Black Employee Network Capable - Seen and unseen disabilities MHP  Micron Hispanic Professionals Mosaic - Multicultural group MWLN  Micron Women’s Leadership Network MYP  Micron Young Professionals PRIDE + Allies - LGBTQ+ TE@M  Tenured and Experienced at Micron VERG  Veterans Employee Resource Group As a female engineer at Micron, I feel that Micron does a great job giving me the support I need and giving me opportunities to connect with other women like me! We have the Micron Women's Leadership Network, Women Innovators Network, and Women in Operations that are all organized with women in mind! I have made many connections through these groups and feel better supported than I might otherwise. I appreciate that Micron recognizes that diverse groups of individuals all need something different!! Mattie

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Did you find this discussion helpful?